Price from 1020 USD p/p
A few years ago, it was impossible to offer such a trip to the Golden Valley by train because of the Highlands passes, where only passenger sedans were allowed to ride. Thanks to the new railway, built by the government of Uzbekistan and foreign investors, now we can deliver you to the greenest part of our country on comfortable trains. Uzbekistan is very famous for its world famous historical cities, some of which are included in the World Heritage List, and this 9-day itinerary covers four of them. The trip will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, a city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Each city is unique and has its own magic. Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the bewitching atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. In addition, you will visit another famous region of our beautiful country, the Ferghana Valley, which from time immemorial has been known for the best horses, green gardens and beautiful mountains. It is known as the Golden Valley.
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Visiting Fergana's silk factories to see the handmade textile manufacturing process.
Day 1 - Tashkent
Day 2 - Tashkent-Urgench (Khiva)
Time Program05:30 Early Breakfast at hotel.06:00 Transfer to airport for flight HY...10:00 Arrival to Urgench and transfer to Khiva. Accommodation at hotel Full day city tour of Khiva. Visit to the oldest part of the city - Kunya-Ark fortress, including Kurinish Khana (17c); Mohammed-Amin-Khan(19c) Madrassah, Islam Khodja Minaret; Palvan-Kari complex, Abd Al Bobo complex(18c), Rafanek Madrassah, Mohammed Rakim Khan Madrasah(19 c), Amir-Tur Madrassah, Sho-I-Kalandar Bobo Mausoleum14:00 Lunch at national house. Getting aquanted with uzbek family and tasting Uzbek dishes. Continuing city tour: Mazary Sharif Madrassah, Kheivak well (10c), Uch Avlioli («three saints») Mausoleum, Jami Mosque(18c), Kutluq-Murad Inaq (19c) Madrassah, Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum, Tash Havli Palace and Harem. Free time at leisure19:00 Dinner at hotel
Day 3 - Khiva – Bukhara
Time Program8:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bukhara. Photo stop near the biggest river in Central Asia Amudarya (Oxus).13:00 Lunch time in one of Oasis in the middle of Karakum desert. (Lunch boxes prepared by our company)16:00 Arriving to Bukhara. Accommodation at Hotel. Free time at leisure18:00 Dinner at Lyabi Hauz-a cozy pond in the center of the ancient part where people come together for having a drink and dinner. One of places where you can see the real Uzbek life.
Day 4 - Bukhara
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day of city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)-vault of Bukhara rulers' dynasty, Chor-Minor, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleums (14 c), Bukhara local bazaar. Visit to Old Bukhara: Poli-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c) , Mosque (15c), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Amir- Alim-Khan Madrassah (14c), Taqi (trading domes), Kukeldash Madrassah (16c),14:00 Lunch time Lyab-i-Hauz (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Aziz (17c) Madrassahs; Visit to Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c); Free time at leisure Folklore show and show of national clothes at Nodir Devonbegi madrassah19:00 Dinner Visiting national house for master class of plov (Uzbek traditional dish)
Day 5 - Bukhara-Samarkand
Day 6 - Samarkand - Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir- Legendary mausoleum of Amir Temur and all his family members. Registan square - world famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and Golden mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – the biggest mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift of wife of Tamerlane to her husband. Traditional Siyab bazzar-unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Shahi - Zinda necropolis, a holy place and cemetery with mausoleums of Temurid dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for astronomical research.16:00 Transfer to the train Afrosiab at 17:0019:10 Meeting in Tashkent. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 7 - Tashkent-Margilan-Fergana
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day city tour in Tashkent: Khastimam Complex, Kukeldash Madrasah, Chorsu bazar. Lunch New Part of the city; Independence square, Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, Alisher Navoi theatre, Amir Temur square etc.16:30 Transfer to train station for train Tashkent Margilan at 17:20. Arriving Margilan at 22:05. Meeting and transfer Fergana to Hotel.
Day 8 - Ferghana-Margilan-Kokand-Rishtan-Tashkent
Time Program07:00 Breakfast at hotel. City tour of Fergana. Visiting Museum of History of Ferghana. modern part of the town, local bazaar. Depart to Margilan Visiting Yodgorlik Silk Factory to see the process of hand made textiles, Friday mosque and famous Kumtepa bazaar with local textiles etc.13:00 Lunch at local restaurant Depart to Tashkent (370 km) Enroute stop in Kokand city to visit Hudayarhan Palace with Regional Museum and Rishtan city to see the ceramic workshops of Rishtan masters. Arriving Tashkent Accommodation at hotel.19:00 Dinner
Day 9 - Tashkent
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Twin accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Train Tashkent – Margilan (economy class)
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited supply of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation)
- English speaking local guide services
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench (economy class)
- Portages charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo or botanic garden
- Wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
Not included in the list of services
- Early check in
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Photo and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
- Meals (lunches and dinners)
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region