Price from 1125 USD p/p
In addition to world-famous cities, this route includes a visit to the south of the country, a city called Termez. Termez is a great place to explore the mysteries of ancient Buddhist traditions and culture of the Kushan period. Our road will pass through Shakhrisabz, the small city where Tamerlan was born. All six cities are unique and differ from one to another. Our route will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, in the city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the bewitching atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. While in Termez, you'll be a few kilometers from the border with Afghanistan, but you have nothing to worry about. For several years, Uzbekistan has been among the five safest countries in the world. Your safety is our number one priority on all tours in Uzbekistan. Moreover, the country is very secure due to strong borders and a very stable political situation.
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Stunning Buddhist monuments that are recognized as world heritage.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over the tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portages charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performance in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region