Trip to the heart of Great Silk Road
Price from 630 USD p/p
If you come to Tashkent for a short time on business, at a conference or in transit, do not miss the opportunity to sign up for one of our 5-day tours in Uzbekistan. We will take you to the world famous pearls of Uzbekistan and Central Asia, these monuments of architecture of Samarkand and Bukhara. Even after spending only a few days, we will let you feel the real taste of real Uzbek culture! This trip will use the AFROSIAB high-speed train (one way), which will make your
trip even faster to save time for additional excursions! What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Twin accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over the tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Train Bukhara – Samarkand (economy class)
- Portage charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice;
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions. visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking local guide services
- Train Tashkent-Bukhara (SV class)
- Train Samarkand – Tashkent (economy class)
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited supply of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara
- Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more.
- Visa Support( Letter of Invitation)
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region