Trip to the heart of Great Silk Road
Price from 630 USD p/p
If you come to Tashkent for a short time on business, at a conference or in transit, do not miss the opportunity to sign up for one of our 5-day tours in Uzbekistan. We will take you to the world famous pearls of Uzbekistan and Central Asia, these monuments of architecture of Samarkand and Bukhara. Even after spending only a few days, we will let you feel the real taste of real Uzbek culture! This trip will use the AFROSIAB high-speed train (one way), which will make your
trip even faster to save time for additional excursions! What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
Day 1 - Tashkent – Bukhara
Time Program09:00 Flight to Tashkent by HY- Arrival and meeting at the airport of Tashkent. Transfer to hotel, check in and rest after the flight. Breakfast at hotel Full day city tour in Tashkent: Khastimam Complex, Kukeldash Madrasah, Chorsu bazar.10:00 Lunch New Part of the city; Independence square, Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, Alisher Navoi theatre, Amir Temur square etc.20:30 Dinner Transfer to Railway station Overnight train #662 to Bukhara at 22:05.
Day 2 - Bukhara
Time Program06:00 Arriving Bukhara at 06:00. Transfer to Hotel.06:30 Leave luggage and start city tour.08:00 Breakfast Full day of city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)-vault of Bukhara rulers' dynasty, Chor-Minor, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleums (14 c), Bukhara local bazaar. Visit to Old Bukhara: Poli-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c) , Mosque (15c), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Amir- Alim-Khan Madrassah (14c), Taqi (trading domes), Kukeldash Madrassah (16c),13:00 Lunch time Lyab-i-Hauz (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Aziz (17c) Madrassahs; Visit to Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c); Free time at leisure Folklore show and show of national clothes at Nodir Devonbegi madrassah19:00 Dinner Visiting national house for master class of plov (Uzbek traditional dish)
Day 3 - Bukhara-Samarkand
Day 4 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir- Legendary mausoleum where Amir Temur and all his family buried. Registan square- World famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and golden dome mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – The biggest Mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift from wife of Temerlame to her husband. Siyab local bazzar-unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people.14:00 Lunch time Shahi - Zinda necropolises, a holy place and cemetery with graves of Temured’s dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for studying astronomy. Free time at Registan square and Local bazzar19:00 Dinner NIGHT LIFE: Light show in Registan square (if available), night view of Tamerlane’s mausoleum.
Day 5 - Samarkand – Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at Hotel09:00 Full day city tour in Samarkand: Afrosiab museum. The ancient core of Samarkand is located on the Afrasiab (Afrosiab) hill, named after the legendary Turanian king. The museum displays exhibits illustrating the various periods of the city's ancient history.13:00 Lunch The mausoleum of Khodja-Daniyar is located on the northern slope of Afrasiab hill, by the healing spring. According to legend, Khodja Daniyar was a companion of Kusam ibn Abbas, who was believed to be a relative of the Prophet and one of the first Islamic preachers in Central Asia. Other legends associate Khodja Daniyar with the Koranic and Biblical prophet Daniyar (Daniel) whose remains were brought here by Amir Temur. Old Samarkand Paper Mill “Konigil Meros” where you can observe the traditional way of making silk paper at a specially built traditional paper mill with a working water-wheel on the banks of the river Siab.16:00 Transfer to the train Afrosiab at 17:0019:10 Meeting in Tashkent19:30 Farewell Dinner. Transfer to the Airport for the flight Home
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Twin accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over the tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Train Bukhara – Samarkand (economy class)
- Portage charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice;
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions. visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking local guide services
- Train Tashkent-Bukhara (SV class)
- Train Samarkand – Tashkent (economy class)
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited supply of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara
- Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more.
- Visa Support( Letter of Invitation)
Not included in the list of services
- Early check in
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Photo-and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
- Meals (Lunches and dinners)
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region