Trip to the heart of the great silk road
Price from 625 USD p/p
If you come to Tashkent for a short time on business, at a conference or in transit, do not miss the opportunity to sign up for one of our 5-day tours in Uzbekistan. We will take you to the world famous pearls of Uzbekistan and Central Asia, to the real architectural monuments of Samarkand and Bukhara. Even after spending only a few days, we will let you feel the real taste of the Uzbek culture!
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visiting traditional Uzbek families in order to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in houses with 200 years of history recognized by UNESCO.
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip. • A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
Day 1 - Tashkent
Time Program Flight to Tashkent by HY... Arrival and meeting at the airport of Tashkent by English speaking guide. Transfer to hotel, check in and rest after the flight.09:00 Breakfast at hotel10:00 Full day city tour in Tashkent: Khastimam Complex, Kukeldash Madrasah, Chorsu bazar.14:00 - 15:00 Lunch New Part of the city; Independence square, Museum of Applied Arts of Uzbekistan, Alisher Navoi theatre, Amir Temur square etc.19:00 Dinner
Day 2-3 - Bukhara
Time Program05:30 Early Breakfast at hotel.06:30 Transfer to airport for flight HY- …. Arrival to Bukhara at .. Accommodation at hotel. Free time.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant Half day city tour. Visit to Old Bukhara: Poi-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c) , Mosque (16c), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Taqi trading domes, Lyab-i-Hauz Ensemble (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Azizkhan (17c) Madrassahs; Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c);19:00 Dinner with national Folklore and Fashion Show at Nodir Devonbegi madrassah Time Program8:00 Breakfast at the hotel.9:00 Half day city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)- the oldest mausoleum of Bukhara , Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum (14 c), local bazaar, Chor Minor madrasah.13:00 Lunch at local restaurant.14:00 Afternoon transfer to Samarkand. Enroute visit to house-museum-workshop of Gijguvan Master of Ceramics Abdulla Narzullaev.17:00 Arriving Samarkand. Accommodation at hotel. Free time.19:00 Dinner at restaurant.
Day 4 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir- Legendary mausoleum of Amir Temur and all his family members. Registan square - world famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and Golden mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – the biggest mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift of wife of Tamerlane to her husband. Traditional Siyab bazzar-unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people. Shahi - Zinda necropolis, a holy place and cemetery with mausoleums of Temurid dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for astronomical research.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Free time at Registan square and Local bazzar19:00 Dinner NIGHT LIFE: Sound and light show in Registan square, night view of Tamerlane's mausoleum and etc
Day 5 - Samarkand-Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Transfer to Tashkent. Small stop to enjoy the view of mountain pass at legendary14:00 Lunch at restaurant Free time for shopping.19:00 Farewell dinner with show Transfer to airport for flight HY... END OF SERVICE
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Portages charge at airports and hotels
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- Visiting Christian churches
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Tashkent: Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Any museums of Tashkent
- taking part in national holydays
- medical institutions
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Picnics and coffee stops
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- libraries and much much more
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- all museums
- visiting Uzbek families
- archives of ancient books
Not included in the list of services
- Early check in
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- Photo-and video charges
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region