Trip to the heart of the great silk road
Price from 625 USD p/p
If you come to Tashkent for a short time on business, at a conference or in transit, do not miss the opportunity to sign up for one of our 5-day tours in Uzbekistan. We will take you to the world famous pearls of Uzbekistan and Central Asia, to the real architectural monuments of Samarkand and Bukhara. Even after spending only a few days, we will let you feel the real taste of the Uzbek culture!
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visiting traditional Uzbek families in order to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in houses with 200 years of history recognized by UNESCO.
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip. • A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Portages charge at airports and hotels
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- Visiting Christian churches
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Tashkent: Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Any museums of Tashkent
- taking part in national holydays
- medical institutions
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Picnics and coffee stops
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- libraries and much much more
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- all museums
- visiting Uzbek families
- archives of ancient books
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region