Price from 1015 USD p/p
Uzbekistan is very famous for its world-famous historical cities, some of which are included in the World Heritage List, and this 10-day itinerary covers all of them. In addition, you are going to visit another famous region of our beautiful country, the Ferghana Valley, which from time immemorial has been known for the best horses, green gardens and beautiful mountains. It is known as the Golden Valley. The trip will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, in the city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Each city is unique and has its own magic. Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the bewitching atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Visiting Fergana's silk factories to see the handmade textile manufacturing process.
Day 1 - Tashkent
Day 2 - Tashkent-Urgench (Khiva)
Time Program05:30 Early Breakfast at hotel.06:00 Transfer to airport for flight HY-1051. Arrival to Urgench at 08:40 AM. Accommodation at hotel10:00 Full day city tour of Khiva. Visit to the oldest part of the city - Kunya-Ark fortress, including Kurinish Khana (17c); Mohammed-Amin-Khan(19c) Madrassah, Islam Khodja Minaret; Palvan-Kari complex, Abd Al Bobo complex(18c), Rafanek Madrassah, Mohammed Rakim Khan (19 c), Amir-Tur Madrassah, Sho-I-Kalandar Bobo Mausoleum14:00 Lunch at national house. Getting aquanted with uzbek family and tasting Uzbek dishes. Continuing city tour: Mazary Sharif Madrassah, Kheivak well (10c), Uch Avlioli («three saints») Mausoleum, Jami Mosque(18c), Kutluq-Murad Inaq (19c) Madrassah, Pakhlavan Mahmoud Mausoleum, Tash Havli Palace and Harem. Free time at leisure19:00 Dinner at hotel
Day 3 - Khiva – Bukhara
Time Program8:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bukhara. Photo stop near the biggest river in Central Asia - Amudarya (Oxus).13:00 Lunch in one of oasis in the middle of Kyzylkum desert.16:00 Arriving to Bukhara. Accommodation at Hotel. Free time at leisure Short city tour18:00 Dinner at Lyabi Hauz - a cozy pond in the center of the ancient part where people come together for having a drink and dinner. One of places where you can see the real Uzbek life.
Day 4 - Bukhara
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day of city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)-the oldest royal mausoleum of Bukhara, Chor-Minor madrasah, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum (14 c), local bazaar, Poi-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c), Jome Mosque (16c) and Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Amir- Alim-Khan Madrassah (20 c); Taqi trading domes, Kukeldash Madrassah (16c),14:00 Lunch at local restaurant Afternoon visit to Lyab-i-Hauz Ensemble (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Azizkhan (17c) Madrassahs; Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c); Free time at leisure19:00 Dinner with Folklore and National Fashion show at Nodir Devonbegi Madrassah
Day 5 - Bukhara-Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Transfer to Samarkand. Enroute visit to Summer Palace of the last Emir of Bukhara , visit to house-museum-workshop of Gijguvan Master of Ceramics Abdulla Narzullaev. Photo stops at cotton fields, cotton factory and at ancient Karavan sarai (motel for traders) Rabat Malik, built along the Great Silk Road. Arriving to Samarkand14:00 Lunch at famous Samarkand kebab restaurant15:00 Accommodation at hotel. Free time at leisure. Getting around at Gorkiy park or boulevard in down town.20:00 Dinner at restaurant of European cuisine.
Day 6 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir - Legendary mausoleum of Amir Temur and all his family members. Registan square - world famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and Golden mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – the biggest mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift of wife of Tamerlane to her husband. Traditional Siyab bazzar-unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people. Shahi - Zinda necropolis, a holy place and cemetery with mausoleums of Temurid dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for astronomical research.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Free time at Registan square and Local bazzar19:00 Dinner NIGHT LIFE: Sound and Light show in Registan square, night view of Tamerlane's mausoleum and etc
Day 7 - Samarkand-Tashkent
Time Program07:00 Early breakfast at hotel.07:45 Transfer to Tashkent. Small stop to enjoy the view of mountain pass at legendary14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Tasting different cuisine of Central Asian nations. Accommodation at hotel. Quick City tour: New Part of the city: Independence square , Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet theatre, Tashkent subway, Amir Temur square etc.18:00 Dinner21:00 NIGHT LIFE: Going around city visiting modern bars and, night clubs and getting to know how local youth spend their leisure time.
Day 8 - Tashkent-Fergana
Time Program09:00 Breakfast at hotel. Depart to Fergana Valley. Enroute stop in Kokand city to visit Hudayarhan Palace with Regional Museum and Rishtan city to see the ceramic workshops of Rishtan masters.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant Arrival to Fergana city. Accommodation at hotel.Free time20:00 Dinner at TANTANA restaurant with show
Day 9 - Fergana-Margilan-Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel. City tour of Fergana. Visiting Museum of History of Ferghana. modern part of the town, local bazaar.12:00 Lunch at local restaurant12:30 Depart to Margilan Visiting Yodgorlik Silk Factory to see the process of hand made textiles, Friday mosque and famous Kumtepa bazaar with local textiles etc.14:30 Depart to Tashkent 370 km19:00 Arriving Tashkent Accommodation at hotel.
Day 10 - Tashkent
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portages charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo or botanic garden
- Wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
Not included in the list of services
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Photo-and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region