Trip to the heart of the great silk road
Uzbekistan is very famous for its world-famous historical cities, some of which are included in the World Heritage List, and this classic route covers four of them. This is the Golden Ring route, which will begin in Tashkent, the largest city and capital of Uzbekistan, known for its wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Each city is unique and has its own magic. Khiva is an open-air museum, Bukhara is filled with the bewitching atmosphere and ancient architecture of a medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in fairy tales from “1001 Nights” In fact, this is the same 7-day route for those who want to travel by high-speed train to get the experience of traveling on the Uzbek railway. What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portages charge at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions
- libraries and much much more
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tashkent: Tickets for performances in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region