Price from 930 USD p/p
Uzbekistan is very famous for its world famous historical cities, some of which are included in the World Heritage List, and this 9-day itinerary covers all of them. In addition, you will spend an unforgettable night in a yurt in the middle of the Kyzylkum desert. It will be a great combination for those who want to not only visit historical places, but also get a different experience, while being away from civilization, leaving behind the bustle of the city. The trip will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, in the city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Each city is unique and has its own magic. Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the bewitching atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - getting to know the real life of the people of Uzbekistan in their daily lives and trading in silks and spices that have been trading since the Silk Road.
- National houses - visit traditional Uzbek families to try and enjoy real Uzbek cuisine in 200-year-old houses recognized by UNESCO.
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of national costumes and textiles in a modern performance.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets during the trip.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture.
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Acquaintance with the life of local ethnic groups in desert villages, a master class on the traditional construction of yurts, listening to Kazakh folk music, exploring the shores of Lake Aydarkul, camel riding and much more.
Day 1 - Tashkent
Time Program Flight to Tashkent by HY……. Arrival and meeting at the airport of Tashkent by English speaking guide. Transfer to hotel, check in and rest after the flight.10:30 Late Breakfast at the hotel;11:15 Full day city tour: Visit to Old Town: Hast Imam Square with Barakhan Madrasah and Library with Koran of Khalifa osman (7th c), Chorsu Bazar, Independence square, Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet theatre, Tashkent subway, Amir Temur square etc14:00 Lunch Free time19:00 Dinner NIGHT LIFE: Going around city visiting modern bars and, night clubs and getting to know how local youth spend their leisure time.
Day 2 - Tashkent-Urgench (Khiva)
Time Program05:30 Early Breakfast at hotel.06:00 Transfer to airport for flight HY-1051. Arrival to Urgench at 08:40 AM. Accommodation at hotel10:00 Full day city tour of Khiva. Visit to the oldest part of the city - Kunya-Ark fortress, including Kurinish Khana (17c); Mohammed-Amin-Khan(19c) Madrassah, Islam Khodja Minaret; Palvan-Kari complex, Abd Al Bobo complex(18c), Rafanek Madrassah, Mohammed Rakim Khan (19 c), Amir-Tur Madrassah, Sho-I-Kalandar Bobo Mausoleum14:00 Lunch at national house. Getting aquanted with uzbek family and tasting Uzbek dishes. Continuing city tour: Mazary Sharif Madrassah, Kheivak well (10c), Uch Avlioli («three saints») Mausoleum, Jami Mosque(18c), Kutluq-Murad Inaq (19c) Madrassah, Pakhlavan Mahmoud19:00 Mausoleum, Dinner
Day 3 - Khiva – Bukhara
Time Program8:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bukhara. Photo stop near the biggest river in Central Asia - Amudarya (Oxus).13:00 Lunch in one of oasis in the middle of Kyzylkum desert.16:00 Arriving to Bukhara. Accommodation at Hotel. Free time at leisure18:00 Dinner at Lyabi Hauz-a cozy pond in the center of the ancient part where people come together for having a drink and dinner. One of places where you can see the real Uzbek life.
Day 4 - Bukhara
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day of city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)-the oldest royal mausoleum of Bukhara, Chor-Minor, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleums (14 c), Bukhara local bazaar. Visit to Old Bukhara: Poi-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c) , Mosque (15c), functioning Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Amir- Alim-Khan Madrassah (14c), Taqi (trading domes), Kukeldash Madrassah (16c),14:00 Lunch at local restaurant Lyab-i-Hauz Ensemble(17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Aziz (17c) Madrassahs; Visit to Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c); Free time at leisure19:00 Dinner with Folklor and National Fashion show at Nodir Devonbegi madrassah
Day 5 - Bukhara-Yangikazgan
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at Hotel09:00 Transfer to Yangi kazgan. Enroute visit to Summer Palace of the last Emir of Bukhara, visit to house-museum-workshop of Gijguvan Master of Ceramics Abdulla Narzullaev. Photo stops at cotton fields, cotton factory and at ancient Karavan Sarai (motel for traders) Rabat Malik, built along the Great Silk Road.14:00 Lunch at famous Nur Ata legendary complex.15:00 Arrival to Yangikazgan yurt camp. Accommodation at yurts in the middle of Kyzil-Kum desert. Free time at leisure exploring flora and fauna of the desert Camels riding20:00 Recital of local musician, famous Kazakh and Kyrgyz songs. Overnight in Yurt
Day 6 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast. Visit to Aydar Kul lake, cooking fish.09:00 Transfer to Samarkand. Arriving Samarkand14:00 Lunch at famous Samarkand kebab restaurant Accommodation at hotel. Free time at leisure. Getting around at Gorkiy park or boulevard in down town.19:00 Dinner at restaurant of European cuisine. NIGHT LIFE: Sound and Light Show in Registan square, night view of Tamerlane's mausoleum and etc
Day 7 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir - legendary mausoleum of Amir Temur and all his family members. Registan square - world famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and Golden mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – the biggest mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift of Tamerlane's wife to her husband. Traditional Siyab bazzar -unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people. Shahi - Zinda necropolis - a holy place and cemetery with mausoleums of Temurid dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15 century for astronomical research.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Free time at Registan square and Local bazzar19:00 Dinner
Day 8 - Samarkand-Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel.09:00 Transfer to Tashkent by bus. (Possibility of taking a High Speed Train14:00 Arriving Tashent Lunch at local restaurant. Tasting different cuisine of Central Asian nations. Accommodation at hotel. Afternoon free for shopping.19:00 Dinner NIGHT LIFE: Going around city visiting modern bars and, night clubs and getting to know how local youth spend their leisure time (optional).
Day 9 - Tashkent
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portage charges at airports and hotels
- Picnic and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- Wine tasting at local wineries
- parties and customs / traditions. visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited bottles of mineral water
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performance in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa support (Letter of Invitation)
Not included in the list of services
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Photo-and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region