Price from 1450 USD p/p
Almost everyone has heard of the ecological disaster of the Aral Sea, which is drying up from year to year, creating enormous problems not only for people living in nearby areas, for example, in Muynak, which will be visited in this program, but also for the whole globe. It is located in the Autonomous Republic of Karakalpakstan, which makes up 33% of the territory of Uzbekistan. The capital of this republic is Nukus, which is very famous thanks to the world famous museum, which houses a collection of Russian and Soviet avant-garde art. This museum has the second largest collection of Russian and Soviet avant-garde art in the world and is known as the Louvre in the Desert. For ideological reasons, this art was banned by the Soviet government. You will also have some experience of living in the desert, spending the night in a yurt and a small hike in the desert under the guidance of qualified guides who will help you overcome the distance on trained camels. The rest of this route is a classic tour that includes the Ferghana Valley, which from time immemorial has been known for the best horses, green gardens and beautiful mountains. The tour includes a visit to the southern part of the country, a city called Termez. Termez is a great place to explore the mysteries of ancient Buddhist traditions and culture of the Kushan period. Our road will also pass through Shakhrisabz, the small city where Tamerlan was born. After your return to Tashkent, we will take you to a mountain resort near Charvak Lake and Chimgan Mountains, a great way to relax after a long trip. All the places you visit are unique and differ from one to another. Our route will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, a city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Royal Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the enchanting atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. While in Termez, you'll be a few kilometers from the border with Afghanistan, but you have nothing to worry about. For several years, Uzbekistan has been among the five safest countries in the world. Your safety is our number one priority on all tours in Uzbekistan. Moreover, the country is very secure due to strong borders and a very stable political situation.
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - acquaintance with the real life of people in Uzbekistan and trade in silk and spices.
- National houses - visiting traditional Uzbek families with 200-year-old historical UNESCO sites
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of folk costumes and textiles performed.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets while traveling.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Stunning Buddhist monuments that are recognized as world heritage.
- Visiting the Chimgan Mountains ski resort.
- Visiting Fergana's silk factories to see the handmade textile manufacturing process.
- Acquaintance with the life of local ethnic groups in desert villages, a master class on traditional music construction, listening to Kazakh folk music, exploring the shores of Aydarkul lakes, camel riding and much more.
- Nukus and the world famous Savitsky Museum.
Day 1 - Tashkent
Day 2 - Tashkent-Nukus
Time Program05:30 Early Breakfast06:00 Transfer to Airport for flight HY ... to Nukus. Arrival at ... Accomodation at hotel. City tour: Mausoleum of Mazlumkhan Sulu. According to the monetary data the construction of the mausoleum is dated to first half of 14th c.. Mausoleum of Shamun Nabi (12-13th cc.). Madrassah Halika Erjep (9-13th cc.). Old town Ali Belgisiz (16-17th cc.). Lunch at a local restaurant. World famous Museum of Art named after I.V.Savitskiy with second largest collection of Soviet avangarde. Free time. Dinner at hotel
Day 3 - Nukus-Muynak (Aral sea)
Time Program06:30 Early Breakfast at hotel07:00 Drive to Muynak Arriving to Muynak. City tour:Museum of Muynak, War Memorial dedicated to locals who died during the Second World War (highest place in Muynak), cemetery of dead ships, former Aral seabed… Lunch at local restaurant Transfer back to Nukus. Accomodation at hotel. Late dinner at hotel.
Day 4 - Nukus-Khiva
Time Program09:00 Breakfast at hotel09:30 Transfer to Khiva Arrival to Khiva Accommodation at hotel Rest13:00 Lunch at hotel Tour on main highlights of Khiva: Kunya-Ark fortress, including Kurinish Khana (17c); Mohammed-Amin-Khan(19c) Madrassah, Islam Khodja Minaret; Palvan-Kari complex, Abd Al Bobo complex(18c), Rafanek Madrassah, Mohammed Rakim Khan (19 c), Amir-Tur Madrassah, Sho-I-Kalandar Bobo19:00 Dinner at national house
Day 5 - Khiva – Bukhara
Time Program8:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Bukhara. Photo stop near the biggest river in Central Asia - Amudarya (Oxus).13:00 Lunch in one of oasis in the middle of Kyzylkum desert.16:00 Arriving to Bukhara. Accommodation at Hotel. Free time at leisure18:00 Dinner at Lyabi Hauz - a cozy pond in the center of the ancient part where people come together for having a drink and dinner. One of places where you can see the real Uzbek life.
Day 6 - Bukhara
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day city tour. Visit to Ismael Samani mausoleum (9-10c)-the oldest royal mausoleum of Bukhara, Chor-Minor madrasah, Chashma-Ayub Mausoleum (14 c), local bazaar, Poi-Kalon ensemble including Minaret (12c), Jome Mosque (16c) and Madrassah Miri-Arab (16 c), Amir- Alim-Khan Madrassah (20 c); Taqi trading domes, Kukeldash Madrassah (16c).14:00 Lunch at local restaurant Afternoon visit to Lyab-i-Hauz Ensemble (17c), Nadir Divanbegi (17c), Magoki Attari (16c), Ulug Beg (15c), Abdul Azizkhan (17c) Madrassahs; Registan Ensemble, Ark Fortress (16c) and Bolo-Hauz complex (18 c); Free time at leisure19:00 Dinner with Folklor and National Fashion show at Nodir Devonbegi Madrassah
Day 7 - Bukhara-Yangikazgan
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at Hotel09:00 Transfer to Yangi kazgan. Enroute visit to Summer Palace of the last Emir of Bukhara, visit to house-museum-workshop of Gijguvan Master of Ceramics Abdulla Narzullaev. Photo stops at cotton fields, cotton factory and at ancient Karavan sarai (motel for traders) Rabat Malik, built along the Great Silk Road.14:00 Lunch at Nur Ata legendary complex.15:00 Arrival to Yangikazgan yurt camp. Accommodation in yurts in the middle of Kyzilkum desert. Free time at leisure exploring flora and fauna of the desert, camels riding20:00 Dinner Overnight in Yurt Camp
Day 8 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast. Visit to Aydar Kul lake, cooking fish.09:00 Transfer to Samarkand. Arrival to Samarkand14:00 Lunch at famous Samarkand kebab restaurant Accommodation at hotel. Free time at leisure. Getting around at Gorkiy park or boulevard in down town.19:00 Dinner at restaurant of European cuisine. NIGHT LIFE: Sound and Light show in Registan square, night view of Tamerlane's mausoleum and etc
Day 9 - Samarkand
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel09:00 Full day sightseeing tour of Samarkand: Guri Emir - legendary mausoleum of Amir Temur and all his family members. Registan square - world famous complex of 3 Madrasahs and Golden mosque. Mosque Bibi Khanum – the biggest mosque ever built in Central Asia as gift of Tamerlane's wife to her husband. Traditional Siyab bazar -unique place where you can get acquainted with the life of Samarkand people. Shahi - Zinda necropolis - a holy place and cemetery with mausoleums of Temurid dynasty and a grave of cousin of Prophet Muhamed. Observatory of Ulugbek – incredible construction of 15th century for astronomical research.14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Free time at Registan square and local bazzar19:00 Dinner
Day 10 - Samarkand-Tashkent
Time Program07:00 Early breakfast at hotel.07:45 Transfer to Tashkent. Small stop to enjoy the view of legendary Iron Gates of Tamerlane. Photo stop near second largest river of Central Asia - Sirdarya, local fish market and roadside markets where the best melons are sold in the whole region. Quick shopping of water melons and melons (depend on a season). Arrival to Tashkent14:00 Lunch at local restaurant. Tasting different cuisine of Central Asian nations. Accommodation at hotel. Quick City tour: New Part of the city: Independence square , Alisher Navoi Opera and Ballet theatre, Tashkent subway, Amir Temur square etc.18:00 Dinner21:00 NIGHT LIFE: Going around city visiting modern bars and, night clubs and getting to know how local youth spend their leisure time.
Day 11 - Tashkent-Chimgan- Chorvak-Beldersay (resort)
Day 12 - Chimgan-Beldersay-Ferghana
Time Program09:00 Breakfast at hotel10:00 Depart to Chimgan. Observing mountains. Horse riding, chairlift experience (45 minutes each way) to see the best view.12:30 Lunch at Beldersay Resort restaurant with nice panorama13:30 Depart to Ferghana valley.18:00 Arrival at Ferghana city. Dinner at TANTANA restaurant with show.
Day 13 - Ferghana-Margilan-Tashkent
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel. City tour of Ferghana. Visiting museum of History of Ferghana, modern part of the town, local bazaar.12:00 Lunch at local restaurant12:30 Depart to Margilan Visiting Yodgorlik Silk factory, Friday mosque, local bazaar etc.14:00 Depart to Tashkent. Enroute stop in Kokand city to visit Hudayarhan Palace with Regional Museum and Rishtan city to see the ceramic workshops of Rishtan masters.19:00 Arriving Tashkent Accomodation at hotel. Farewell dinner at local restaurant
Day 14 - Tashkent
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portage charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- winetasting in local wineries
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited mineral water during the tour
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performance in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
Not included in the list of services
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Beverages and meals not included in main menu
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- Photo-and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region