Price from 1450 USD p/p
Almost everyone has heard of the ecological disaster of the Aral Sea, which is drying up from year to year, creating enormous problems not only for people living in nearby areas, for example, in Muynak, which will be visited in this program, but also for the whole globe. It is located in the Autonomous Republic of Karakalpakstan, which makes up 33% of the territory of Uzbekistan. The capital of this republic is Nukus, which is very famous thanks to the world famous museum, which houses a collection of Russian and Soviet avant-garde art. This museum has the second largest collection of Russian and Soviet avant-garde art in the world and is known as the Louvre in the Desert. For ideological reasons, this art was banned by the Soviet government. You will also have some experience of living in the desert, spending the night in a yurt and a small hike in the desert under the guidance of qualified guides who will help you overcome the distance on trained camels. The rest of this route is a classic tour that includes the Ferghana Valley, which from time immemorial has been known for the best horses, green gardens and beautiful mountains. The tour includes a visit to the southern part of the country, a city called Termez. Termez is a great place to explore the mysteries of ancient Buddhist traditions and culture of the Kushan period. Our road will also pass through Shakhrisabz, the small city where Tamerlan was born. After your return to Tashkent, we will take you to a mountain resort near Charvak Lake and Chimgan Mountains, a great way to relax after a long trip. All the places you visit are unique and differ from one to another. Our route will begin in the capital of Uzbekistan - Tashkent, a city of wide boulevards, green parks and easy and affordable nightlife. Royal Khiva is an open-air museum, and Bukhara is filled with the enchanting atmosphere and ancient architecture of the medieval city, and Samarkand will immerse you in the tales of “1001 Nights”. While in Termez, you'll be a few kilometers from the border with Afghanistan, but you have nothing to worry about. For several years, Uzbekistan has been among the five safest countries in the world. Your safety is our number one priority on all tours in Uzbekistan. Moreover, the country is very secure due to strong borders and a very stable political situation.
What makes this trip a lifetime memory?
- Tashkent is the most cosmopolitan city of Central Asia and a real crossroads of civilizations.
- World famous ancient bazaars - acquaintance with the real life of people in Uzbekistan and trade in silk and spices.
- National houses - visiting traditional Uzbek families with 200-year-old historical UNESCO sites
- Folklore shows - concerts with traditional Uzbek music, traditional dances and a demonstration of folk costumes and textiles performed.
- The best melons, watermelons and organic fruits in the world - you will taste them in the roadside markets while traveling.
- A picnic and a coffee stop in a roadside teahouse - on a long trip to enjoy mountain views near the legendary Iron Gate of Tamerlane.
- Wine tasting in Samarkand winery - the oldest winery in Central Asia.
- Carpet factory - a master class demonstrating and explaining the whole process of creating famous Bukhara carpets, and observing their production.
- Pottery and handicrafts in museums that will give you excellent knowledge about the entire region and lifestyle in the past of Uzbekistan.
- A visit to the ancient Jewish quarters and synagogue in Bukhara.
- World famous masterpieces of Islamic architecture
- Feel the romance with your loved ones on the ancient streets of Khiva.
- Stunning Buddhist monuments that are recognized as world heritage.
- Visiting the Chimgan Mountains ski resort.
- Visiting Fergana's silk factories to see the handmade textile manufacturing process.
- Acquaintance with the life of local ethnic groups in desert villages, a master class on traditional music construction, listening to Kazakh folk music, exploring the shores of Aydarkul lakes, camel riding and much more.
- Nukus and the world famous Savitsky Museum.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport services all over tour by luxury air conditioned car/minivan/bus
- Portage charges at airports and hotels
- Picnics and coffee stops
- Unlimited entrance fees to all sights
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- winetasting in local wineries
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking guide services (to be ordered)
- Local flight Tashkent-Urgench
- Tips at the airports and hotels
- Unlimited mineral water during the tour
- Folklore show in Bukhara city
- Tickets for performance in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Visa Support (Letter of Invitation)
We recommend to see more:
- Quick Tour to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan
- Is it safe to come to Uzbekistan after Taliban took over in Afghanistan?
- COVID-19 Rules for arrival to Central Asia
- Top changes in the main Cities
- Classic Tour to Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region