Fixed dates: 23-30 May, 26 Sept - 3 October 2020-2021
How it works
We have fixed departure dates of the following itinerary, which is carefully selected to meet your expectations by covering all main highlights of Uzbekistan, we will make sure you will not miss any main attraction in any city, moreover our guides are always flexible and can take you to any infamous or a certain place by your request at no extra cost. The tour starts and ends in Tashkent (Uzbekistan), all members of the group will be met at the airport before the tour starts. Our group’s size is usually from 10-14pax.
Booking / Conditions
Early reservations are recommended, since the group size is limited and some activities on that trip require extra preparation time. And the sooner you book the better rates for international flights to/from Tashkent are available for you. The dates of this trip are 23-30 May, 26 Sept - 3 October, which are considered to be the best periods in terms of weather, flight operations to starting point a day before the tour starts by Turkish airways, Uzbekistan airways, Aeroflot and others. We have one of the easiest conditions for bookings, since we never ask for any deposit for reservations and moreover we do not demand any full prepayments before the tour starts, in most cases a bank transfer of only 20% prepayment of the tour price is enough for you to start your journey and pay the rest amount when you reach us. All cancelations made one month prior of departure are fully refundable.
We carefully select hotels to make sure that they represent the best of what the local culture has to offer, with a focus on authenticity, cultural depth, and environmental sustainability. You don’t really have to get your expectations to high on getting a first class service in the hotels of Central Asia. Many hotels do not have an experience of running their hotel on international management standards. But we do make sure you get a nice room with private facilities, as well as TV, AC etc. Our choice is privately owned small boutique hotels, with a great location and best local atmosphere you can experience. You will appreciate the chance engaging to an eastern lifestyle rather than being in a bigger hotel that is owned by a local government.
We guarantee that you can’t find a trip with the same level of hotels and services for a better price. If you do, just let us know and we will refund the difference to you. We will make sure the quality and value of your trip will be unsurpassed!
You’ll have 24/7 support during your trip, including 24 hour emergency numbers in all locations.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Single accommodation with breakfast
- Transport service all over tour by luxury air conditioned car (2 pax)/ minivan(4-8pax)/ minibus (8-14pax)
- Picnic and coffee stops
- Entrance fees to all sightseeing and monuments
- Local flight Tashkent - Urgench
- Tickets for performance in Alisher Navoi Theatre
- Cup of Tea at Tashkent TV tower restaurant
- Any museums of Tashkent
- all museums
- taking part in national holydays
- libraries and much much more
- Presents from Roxana Tour
- English speaking tour guides
- Portages charge at airports and hotels Tips at the airports and hotels
- 1 Bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Folklore shows in Bukhara city
- OPTIONAL services for your choice
- Visiting Christian churches
- Tashkent zoo and botanic garden
- Decussating of local wines of local factories
- parties and customs / Traditions. Visiting Uzbek families
- medical institutions
- archives of ancient books
- Visa support to Uzbekistan
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region