While discussing Uzbek food, the one can just swallow from hope since the names of the most scrumptious and mouth-watering dishes come as the soul of fantastic fragrance, to be specific plov, manty, shurpa, shashluk, somsa, lagmon. It is difficult to remain quiet while evaluating or essentially looking through the photos of such dishes.
Undoubtedly, the Uzbek cuisine combines cooking traditions borrowed from Turkish, Uygur, Tajik, Tatar and many other nations along with local cooking traditions making our cuisine really specific. On Uzbekistan tours the travelers can try local meals as lyulya-kebab, bogursak, mastava, dimlama. It is not easy to remember all the names of traditional Uzbek meals though the visitors and guests will always remember the taste of Uzbek meals as keepsake for the end of their days.
We would like to point out the following places where you can experience tasting of different kinds of dishes along with taking part in cooking or watching the cooking classes. Here is a list of Top 5 places where we will take you for these great moments.
We recommend to see more:
- Quick Tour to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan
- Classic Tour to Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan
- How to choose Uzbekistan tours (Part 2)
- Tour to Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan and Tajikistan
- National cuisine and food of Uzbekistan
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region