The Autonomous Republic of Karakalpakstan, which possesses 33% of Uzbekistan, has various vacation destinations, including extremely intriguing spots for touring, archeological locales and characteristic asylums, and galleries, bio-holds, lovely scenes and the rich social legacy of the Karakalpaks.
The individuals who like outrageous tourism will be entranced by the Usturt Plateau and the Aral Sea coastline. The recognizing highlights of the level incorporate the exceptional shapes and examples of the gorge dividers that uncover the region's geographical history. The coastline hole (bluffs) of Usturt for a long time have remained against the waters of the Aral Sea. Its unpredictably cut surface makes distinctive day break and sunset lighting conditions, uncovering a special scene that is specifically compelling for scene picture takers.
After the visit to the Usturt Plateau, you will have the capacity to achieve the present shore of the Aral Sea, known as the site of the world's biggest natural calamity. In any case, the regions you will visit are situated a long way from human settlements or any modern destinations, subsequently still hold the normal magnificence of the steppe and ocean shore.
This excursion is intended for the individuals who incline toward extraordinary tourism, ecotourism and outlandish scene photography.
You will be driven by a qualified guide who will show and clarify the foundation of the rich history of the region, its inclination, and the Aral Sea fiasco.
Day 1 - Nukus
Day 2 - Nukus - Kungrad - Usturt Plateau - Urga - Sudochie lake - Aral sea
Time Program07:00 Breakfast at hotel.08:00 Departure from Nukus at 8 o’clock, to discover the Usturt Plateau and Aral sea life. Pass via Kungrad district – which used to be one of the trading centers on the Silk Road. Continue to the Usturt Plateau. Stop at the Lake Sudochie, have lunch at fishermen’s house. Continue the way to Aral sea. On the way visit the former Light House, see the settlement of the gas plant. Stop to take pictures of beautiful Canyons and the collapsed land. Arrive to Aral Sea. Set up the tent. Dinner. Overnight in the tent or Yurt.
Day 3 - Aral sea - Moynak- Mizdakhan (XIVc) - Gaur kala - Nukus
Program Early wake up to take pictures of sun rise. Have breakfast. Transfer to Moynak village (250 km – 4 hrs) which is known as Lunch On the way to Nukus stop at Mizdak-khan architectural complex of the XIV c and Gaur kala that was destroyed by Genghis-khan. Arrival to Nukus. Accommodation at hotel.
Day 4 - Nukus – Chimbay – Nukus
Time Program08:00 Breakfast at hotel.09:00 Departure to the city of Chimbay to visit the workshop for the manufacture of yurts and also the houses of women who are engaged in weaving Yurt decorations. Return to Nukus. Overnight and Dinner at hotel.
Services included in the price of the tour
- Double / Twin accommodation with breakfast English speaking local tour guides Transport service all over tour by luxury air conditioned car(1-2pax) Portages charge at airports and hotels Tips at the airports and hotels Picnic and coffee stops Unlimited supply of mineral water Entrance fees to all sightseeing and monuments Visa support to Uzbekistan Presents from Roxana Tour Services included during Aral Sea extension: transfers according the tour program / Transportation 4x4: Toyota or UAZ / tent (1 tent per 2 pax) or Yurt (optionally) / sleeping bags / Food (lunch-2 + dinner-1 + breakfast-1)
Not included in the list of services
- Airfare due to the program (international)
- Photo-and video charges
- Trip cancellation / accident insurance
- Meals (Lunches and Dinners)
- All optional deviations from the main itinerary
- All personal expenses (extra luggage fee / room service / medical expenses/insurance / etc.)
- Tips to the guides and drivers
Fill out a simple form and get a response from us within 24 hours
Looking for something else? You can just fill individual travel request form and we will create a route for you that will meet your requirements.
We recommend to see more:
Follow us on
Sign up for our newsletters
Find our latest discounted tours, updated itineraries and latest news about the region